Welcome to SwiftKey VIP Community

Welcome to SwiftKey VIP Community. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple, free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of SwiftKey VIP Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members

Iamdaymo

New update

4 posts in this topic

Have you discovered the latest update of #clarity the keyboard from the team at greenhouse behind hexy launcher.

The devs did some research and have listened to our users feedback and have made changes to the app that they feel will suit our end user base better.

The sizing has changed with a few tweets and adjustments to improve the way the keyboard works and operates.

Remember to leave us feedback so we can get an idea of what you guys like and what you don't.

Available for download now in the play store.

Any idea when we can have access to the speech to text microphone button? I use it enough that even thought clarity is my preferred keyboard now, I can't use it because when I do need speech to text, I need it right then.

I wanna test clarity, but there is no "Test Now"  button in the greenhouse section of SwiftKey web. I don't know how to get it, I already signed up for greenhouse 

6 hours ago, Magatsu said:

I wanna test clarity, but there is no "Test Now"  button in the greenhouse section of SwiftKey web. I don't know how to get it, I already signed up for greenhouse 

Clarity is already in Google Play store. Under SwiftKey Greenhouse Project. 

No sign up required.

But, do notice that Greenhouse Project is a experimental project, no guarantee for further updates.