Welcome to SwiftKey Insiders Community

This community has now become "SwiftKey Insiders" - built around SwiftKey users who want to help shape the future of SwiftKey products from the ground up. 

Note: this community is only available for SwiftKey for Android at this time - 

But if you would like to join our iOS or Windows lists to be notified when we launch on these platforms, please let us know.

Sign up here if you're interested in:

• Seeing early designs
  • Playing with prototypes
  • Taking surveys 
  • Giving thoughtful honest feedback

If you are looking for general support, feedback and feature requests, please visit our support site here.

StickyKeys633

Creating your own keyboard theme?

4 posts in this topic

I was wondering if there was a way to create your own keyboard theme? Is there a template analyzing, what are the requirements and how do you install it? 

Thank you! 

45 minutes ago, StickyKeys633 said:

I was wondering if there was a way to create your own keyboard theme? Is there a template analyzing, what are the requirements and how do you install it? 

Thank you! 

Hello,

many requests of customized theme are received. We're evaluating. I don't know if devs are going to add it or not, either don't know if there's a date.

Alpert

Thanks for asking and answering this... It's a feature I'd love to see also

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This is something I've been wondering about as well, I think it would be awesome to see this implemented. I would also love to see new themes offered in the theme store more regularly. I think there would be a lot of interest (and purchasing) from users, myself included. :)