Welcome to SwiftKey VIP Community

Welcome to SwiftKey VIP Community. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple, free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of SwiftKey VIP Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest MeTlc

Shakespeare keyboard

4 posts in this topic

Love  Shakespeare and anything having to do with learning, especially of history. You guys should continue this and do others like, Oswald Chambers or Abe  Lincoln. Also any chance of having other fronts that those who receive see what we see?  Thank you for your intelligence in creating SwiftKey... I haven't liked another since my first try a Looooooong time ago, I've tried others but ALWAYS return lol. GBWY†

7 hours ago, Guest MeTlc said:

Love  Shakespeare and anything having to do with learning, especially of history. You guys should continue this and do others like, Oswald Chambers or Abe  Lincoln. Also any chance of having other fronts that those who receive see what we see?  Thank you for your intelligence in creating SwiftKey... I haven't liked another since my first try a Looooooong time ago, I've tried others but ALWAYS return lol. GBWY†

Thank you for supporting SwiftKey!

Glad to hear some nice feeback'n

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, this keyboard doesn't really work. Fantastic idea though. Maybe if we could feed more shakespeare documents into the keyboard and if its learning as you type functionality had been disabled.