Welcome to SwiftKey VIP Community

Welcome to SwiftKey VIP Community - this community is no longer a place to submit feedback and bug reports. That community has moved over to here.

This forum is now dedicated for a private community - if you got the invite to join this community, create your account and we'll be in touch. 

paras

Lag with Gujarati Transliteration [bug reported]

38 posts in this topic

As I have been reporting, I am using English UK and gujarati transliteration. Eventually, I deselected gujarati as I was very inconvenient to use dual language

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, paras said:

As I have been reporting, I am using English UK and gujarati transliteration. Eventually, I deselected gujarati as I was very inconvenient to use dual language

I know you mentioned this, but we had an issue where we were auto downloading another language pack. Can you go into SK Settings and confirm what languages you have active, please. ( even though I think we fixed this issue too).

There was other people reporting this as well. Can anyone else chime in to know if it's gotten better or worse for them?

Any fixed in sight? As this is a wonderful feature , but lag keeping me away from. Using it,

Yes, we will be rolling out more improvements to this. It is a new feature and needs some cleaning up. Since it's the holidays a lot of people are on vacation. We will continue to improve on this in the near year.

Your feedback is valuable to us knowing if the features speed has improved. I will keep using this thread to communicate with everyone.

best,

Ryan

Thank you, yes, I forgot, it is Christmas, enjoy your holidays. See you when you guys are return back fresh 😁😁

I have two update, one of regular and another of beta version. This problem still persists. The more practical approach would be in my opinion to have a language change button either dedicated or by pressing space bar. As at present it is very cumbersome to change language in sk. Rather than being too ambitious to have ever thing together , a practical approach will be more welcome by users. Two languages (English and gujarati not gonna coexist without lag)

Any further developments? Guess this is not a priority project, very few gujarati uses. Atleast provide language key to switch between language,

This is something we are still working on. Not trying to make any excuses here. But we are working on it. 

No solution is coming forth, it has been quite some time. I have a simple request, please put a seperate language change key in space bar, that will be more than sufficient. If you really value user freeback, you will do it. If not, I will stop following this issue, you can close this thread. Thank you for attention so far.