Welcome to SwiftKey VIP Community

Welcome to SwiftKey VIP Community. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple, free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of SwiftKey VIP Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members

Undreth

How do I delete a theme?

Question

I have downloaded a bunch of themes and realised that all themes containing "minimal" are useless and need to go. How do I delete them?

5 answers to this question

Currently, the only way to delete them is by going into your device settings and selecting the "Clear Data" option for SwiftKey. You can find this under Apps > SwiftKey > Storage.

Note: As the button's name suggests, you will lose all 'local' data that is stored on the device. While this means that you will lose your heat-map and some of your stats, you can log back in to your SwiftKey account to recover your "purchased" themes and personalization (such as predictions).

Hopefully this helps you out a bit! :)

Okay, thanks. So all predictions, write patterns and so on are saved in my account?

Yes. As long as you're signed into your SwiftKey Cloud account with the same Gmail as before clearing data.

If you've personalized from Facebook, Twitter, etc., I suggest re-personalizing with those services again afterward.

Another option : sign out of SwiftKey account then re login.