Welcome to SwiftKey VIP Community

Welcome to SwiftKey VIP Community. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple, free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of SwiftKey VIP Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members

xtreme945

Swiftkey Clipboard Doubt

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I want to know if the phrases I am adding to the clipboard are infinite and if it is possible to make a backup copy of the clipboard? I am from Argentina

manage-clipboard-swiftkey-android.jpg

Hi, I want to know if the phrases I am adding to the clipboard are infinite and if it is possible to make a backup copy of the clipboard? I am from Argentina

manage-clipboard-swiftkey-android.jpg.7eb135a98851780f10018e333d91aa4e.jpg

I have not had a limitation on mine so far, regarding shortcuts. The shortcuts on the clipboard as far as I know also don't back up to the cloud so, upon a fresh install, and some updates it may clear the clips.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

To confirm. Shortcuts or clips are not saved. So a fresh install will delete them. I have expressed that these need to be synced. As people take time and effort to add these things.

We're aware of the need to do this. We will explore the best way to do so.

On 14/2/2017 at 2:29 PM, Prad said:

Para confirmar. Los accesos directos o clips no se guardan. Por lo que una instalación nueva eliminarlos. He expresado que estos deben ser sincronizados. A medida que la gente toma tiempo y esfuerzo para agregar estas cosas.

Somos conscientes de la necesidad de hacer esto. Vamos a explorar la mejor manera de hacerlo.

English:

Hi, thanks for your answers. And yes, I think you should consider this immediately. Since as a user to be adding the sentences over and over again each time we reinstall or change ROM, the task becomes tedious.

Español: 

Hola,  gracias por tus respuestas. Y sí,  creo que deberían considerar esto inmediatamente. Ya que como usuario estar agregando las frases una y otra vez cada vez que reinstalamos o cambiamos de ROM, la tarea se vuelve tediosa.