Welcome to SwiftKey Insiders Community

Hello, 

Thank you for checking out SwiftKey Insiders. We are currently in the process of moving over to a new community platform. As we migrate all users and content over, we will not be accepting any new applications. As soon as the new Community is live, we will update this page with the new URL and applications will again be welcome. 

We will update this page with the new Community URL when it goes live. 

Cheers, 

Ryan, SwiftKey Community Manager 

Prad

Announcing SwiftKey Insiders Community

29 minutes ago, JillB said:

Thank you!

We have moderators that help answer questions on the forums. We'll find a solution to your troubles. =]

On 2/18/2018 at 7:36 AM, Eyesopen said:

What can we insiders do to help SwiftKey nowadays? I think a single-handed keyboard design would be just what the doctor ordered!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This program is Android only right now. Insiders help by participating in the experiments I send out and providing their feedback on those. Any general ideas and feature requests can be directed to support.swiftkey.com - but we also do encourage topics for discussion. 

I'm confused...  This comes out in a notification today as if it's a 'new' thing from SwiftKey, so I join hoping to find out if I'm the only one who has so much trouble with this keyboard - only to learn the posts on here go back nearly ten years?! 

And it won't let me start a new topic?  

Yet another example of SwiftKey wasting my time, just not in having to go back and retype everything because this keyboard is sooo disfunctional. 

Although, I of course had to do that just now to correct words in here.  (Including words that don't even start with letters remotely near the letters of the intended words!) 

10 minutes ago, breakthruracing said:

I'm confused...  This comes out in a notification today as if it's a 'new' thing from SwiftKey, so I join hoping to find out if I'm the only one who has so much trouble with this keyboard - only to learn the posts on here go back nearly ten years?! 

And it won't let me start a new topic?  

Yet another example of SwiftKey wasting my time, just not in having to go back and retype everything because this keyboard is sooo disfunctional. 

Although, I of course had to do that just now to correct words in here.  (Including words that don't even start with letters remotely near the letters of the intended words!) 

Let me clear some things up. 

This Community platform has existed for a long time. It used to be a place to report beta feedback, and it was also a community to community support  forum. All those things are in the past. 

It has become a new Insiders Community. Which is why almost everything else is hidden. 

There are instructions in this post for members who already have an account how to get access to this new community. 

3 minutes ago, Prad said:

Let me clear some things up. 

This Community platform has existed for a long time. It used to be a place to report beta feedback, and it was also a community to community support  forum. All those things are in the past. 

It has become a new Insiders Community. Which is why almost everything else is hidden. 

There are instructions in this post for members who already have an account how to get access to this new community. 

Thank you for completely sidestepping the actual issue - that this keyboard is disfunctional! 

But in learning this forum has indeed been here, I saw this is the same place I received NO help before, too...  so at least you are consistent! 

I shall search again in hopes that someone has developed a keyboard that can actually keep up with an old broad...  SwiftKey has failed me again. 

i’ve been a VIP beta tester w/ Swiftkey for many years now. I was so ecstatic when i got to be apart of the VIP community and share my opinions/reports! i always had SK rule the topic of conversation once people would see me slide typing! 

Edited by wheniconquer

14 hours ago, lyndale said:

I've also always been proud to be part of the SK VIP community.

Thanks for sharing that, @lyndale =]

On 3/13/2018 at 4:03 AM, wheniconquer said:

i’ve been a VIP beta tester w/ Swiftkey for many years now. I was so ecstatic when i got to be apart of the VIP community and share my opinions/reports! i always had SK rule the topic of conversation once people would see me slide typing! 

So are you saying you'd like to join this new SwiftKey Insiders Community?

4 minutes ago, Houston Texas said:

I definitely would!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You're already in it. =p

I'm quite sure I followed the directions in the email regarding our profile and account settings...is there a way to check if I am now a part of the New  Insiders Community? 

Thank you! 

Tarka 

On 3/16/2018 at 4:59 PM, Tarka22 said:

I'm quite sure I followed the directions in the email regarding our profile and account settings...is there a way to check if I am now a part of the New  Insiders Community? 

Thank you! 

Tarka 

@Tarka22 I can see that you are. You should see forums called Experiments. There is nothing active right now. I would make sure you have email notifications turned on so you can be aware of when new stuff is coming. Email is how most communication is handled with this community. 

Sk never care to their RTL language's users since it's became Microsoft's property i tried so many times to make them do standard layout for our language (arabic) like the on in most Android keyboards, but fortunately they didn't do it, they don't even make it possible to edit the size of the font in buttons since it's look to small on it

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk