Welcome to SwiftKey Insiders Community

This community has now become "SwiftKey Insiders" - built around SwiftKey users who want to help shape the future of SwiftKey products from the ground up. 

This is not a support community. If you are looking for general support, feedback and feature requests, please visit our support site here.

Note: this community is only available for SwiftKey for Android at this time

But if you would like to join our iOS or Windows lists to be notified when we launch on these platforms, please let us know.

Sign up here if you're interested in:

• Seeing early designs
  • Playing with prototypes
  • Taking surveys 
  • Giving thoughtful honest feedback

Hyszard

[Contains curse words] Pecular and very complicated example of why Polish language is so hard to learn

a4a15243fafc.png
azLq4bZ_700b.jpg

Here is more comprehensible version with examples:

http://toolpaq.com/en/guide_to_polish_curse_words/

Basically you can pick base 'pieprzyć' or more vulgar 'pierdolić' and by changing context and prefix or suffix you can convey virtually ANY action, like run, steal, blow up, to dig in dirt, to have an intercourse, and so so so much more. What is really adding to the depth is hard 'R' sound accompanying every swear.There is a short video at the end, that shows us some examples, those are very powerful words here. It's not like Ijust go around and say '****' all day long. It doesn't have that aggresiveR find this exclusive to Polish language, and thus I decided to share this language oddity. Sorry if you feel that it is in bad taste, if I offend anyone, please let it be known I have no intention of doing so, I am only sharing information.