Welcome to SwiftKey Insiders Community

This community has now become "SwiftKey Insiders" - built around SwiftKey users who want to help shape the future of SwiftKey products from the ground up. 

This is not a support community. If you are looking for general support, feedback and feature requests, please visit our support site here.

Note: this community is only available for SwiftKey for Android at this time

But if you would like to join our iOS or Windows lists to be notified when we launch on these platforms, please let us know.

Sign up here if you're interested in:

• Seeing early designs
  • Playing with prototypes
  • Taking surveys 
  • Giving thoughtful honest feedback

Catrìona

A few weird errors in uncommon languages

-bìdh instead of bidh appearing at beginning of sentence (where bìdh could never occur normally) - this was mostly fixed in latest update 

-missing apostrophes, usually the apostrophes appear according to context but when I type  Bidh mi.. The correct answer, a' never appears as an option instead the three choices (including a no apostrophe) could never appear in that context grammatically 

Another thing I have noticed is that these errors crop up in a lot of social media because Swiftkey is the only company that supports our language. The errors are so small that no one bothers to correct them so machine learning trains off a bad set. Other than that, it works great. 

I wonder if others have experienced something similar in other languages?