Welcome to SwiftKey Insiders Community

What Is SwiftKey Insiders?

SwiftKey Insiders is an exclusive community where you get to test new and unreleased projects & features.

Why Should I Join?

We are looking for people like you, who like using SwiftKey and want to help make SwiftKey and any future SwiftKey products better for you. Everyone's opinions matter equally here!

If you are an existing member, read this post on how to apply

NADRIGOL

Insightful Swiftkey feedback on VIP?

I've been scanning this forum and it seems rather dead. Other than the small bursts of activity around insider projects, there's not much happening. I suppose that may be the intent... The high quality feedback on new feature integrations is very high value. I recall however how specific and valuable the feedback on VIP was before the support forum split. When I look at the support forum now, it's a dozen posts an hour, mostly from people who haven't checked the options menu, or need to restart their phones. I.E. It's truly a support forum, in the customer help sense. My recent thread on this forum was closed due to it being too support like. Fair. However, my post demonstrated a thorough understanding of the current state of the app, and rather than asking how to do something or reporting a perceived bug, made a suggestion for the UI design direction of the app. I feel like this community is uniquely made up of a group of users who are unlikely to miss an option in the app, or mistakenly perceive certain behaviour as a bug. However,  there is nowhere on this forum to have these sorts of discussions or provide this style of clean constructed feedback. I wasn't even sure what the appropriate thread for this post was!  I feel like you would see a much more carefully thought out set of feature requests and design suggestions from the subgroup of users you've gathered in VIP. Cheers. 

On 2/11/2018 at 6:55 AM, NADRIGOL said:

I've been scanning this forum and it seems rather dead. Other than the small bursts of activity around insider projects, there's not much happening. I suppose that may be the intent... The high quality feedback on new feature integrations is very high value. I recall however how specific and valuable the feedback on VIP was before the support forum split. When I look at the support forum now, it's a dozen posts an hour, mostly from people who haven't checked the options menu, or need to restart their phones. I.E. It's truly a support forum, in the customer help sense. My recent thread on this forum was closed due to it being too support like. Fair. However, my post demonstrated a thorough understanding of the current state of the app, and rather than asking how to do something or reporting a perceived bug, made a suggestion for the UI design direction of the app. I feel like this community is uniquely made up of a group of users who are unlikely to miss an option in the app, or mistakenly perceive certain behaviour as a bug. However,  there is nowhere on this forum to have these sorts of discussions or provide this style of clean constructed feedback. I wasn't even sure what the appropriate thread for this post was!  I feel like you would see a much more carefully thought out set of feature requests and design suggestions from the subgroup of users you've gathered in VIP. Cheers. 

Hi there,

As you have pointed out, this forum is no longer used as feedback. It has become a new Insiders Community. All general feedback and bug reports can be posted in support.swiftkey.com.

Things were jus too complicated having both forums in one place. There is a moderator team that manages the forums now, they flag things to me in which we discuss are important. 

The forums at support.swiftkey.com are where you can post a bug or start a discussion, if anything, that forum is more easy to find and has decent engagement and attracts more of the average user. 

If you feel like your forum post is not getting attention, tweet it to us and or submit a ticket as well.

I hope this helps.