Welcome to SwiftKey Insiders Community

What Is SwiftKey Insiders?

SwiftKey Insiders is an exclusive community where you get to test new and unreleased projects & features.

Why Should I Join?

We are looking for people like you, who like using SwiftKey and want to help make SwiftKey and any future SwiftKey products better for you. Everyone's opinions matter equally here!

If you are an existing member, read this post on how to apply

Dvs1jsn

GIF Content

I noticed while searching for a GIF, certain search words are not there. The response in the GIF section states "No search results found"

My friends and I have vulgar senses of humor, so we respond to one another in the same manner, and sometimes a GIF comes in handy. But with these certain words not able to search, it cause them to look elsewhere to get their content. Is there a reason for this change?

@Dvs1jsn

Due to some policies we had to change our GIF search results to more strict. We are seeing this is not making people happy so we are going to revisit it. In the future, please post normal product related questions on our Community help forum found at support.swiftkey.com - thanks.

On 4/4/2018 at 9:29 AM, Prad said:

@Dvs1jsn

Due to some policies we had to change our GIF search results to more strict. We are seeing this is not making people happy so we are going to revisit it. In the future, please post normal product related questions on our Community help forum found at support.swiftkey.com - thanks.

Thanks for the response. Sorry for incorrect post. Just figured GIF content LOL. Understand the policies and everything going around, but with no notice of this happening, many will have stopped using the SK keyboard like I have until it is fixed. 

On 4/5/2018 at 9:57 AM, Dvs1jsn said:

Thanks for the response. Sorry for incorrect post. Just figured GIF content LOL. Understand the policies and everything going around, but with no notice of this happening, many will have stopped using the SK keyboard like I have until it is fixed. 

I understand how you feel. We are seeing others with the similar response. We have to talk a fine line due to our app being listed in the play store as all ages. So we have to be careful with the content we show within the app. There is internal conversation happening about how to best handle this.

24 minutes ago, Prad said:

I understand how you feel. We are seeing others with the similar response. We have to talk a fine line due to our app being listed in the play store as all ages. So we have to be careful with the content we show within the app. There is internal conversation happening about how to best handle this.

I get it. We all saw what happened. Sucks for all of us that some a$$hat out there did that. Good luck to you guys!