Welcome to SwiftKey Insiders Community

This community has now become "SwiftKey Insiders" - built around SwiftKey users who want to help shape the future of SwiftKey products from the ground up. 

This is not a support community. If you are looking for general support, feedback and feature requests, please visit our support site here.

Note: this community is only available for SwiftKey for Android at this time

But if you would like to join our iOS or Windows lists to be notified when we launch on these platforms, please let us know.

Sign up here if you're interested in:

• Seeing early designs
  • Playing with prototypes
  • Taking surveys 
  • Giving thoughtful honest feedback

gtbarry

SwiftKey Cloud goes public

Tapper    2,324

Happy Launch Day, VIPs!

We wouldn't get to this spot today without all of your kind participation. I say similar things often, but this is because I know it to be true. Sincere thanks for all that you are. :cool:

Demlasjr, you're included in those thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience regarding the sign-in issue you're experiencing. We are making every effort to handle the very high demand, and things should be up and running ASAP!!

We're very grateful for your patience.

Best,

Evan

demlasjr    33

You guys are very welcome :) Don't worry about the sign in issue. It's rush hour, which is normal. I'll be patient few hours. This way we are not overloading the server with retries.

This release doesn't even need a 50% discount, but a 50% increment. So bad we can't pay again or donate, I'll do r

Tapper    2,324

Very kind words, demlasjr.

While your passionate generosity is well received, I'm not sure that the vast majority of users would necessarily agree with the concept of a price increase, to be honest.

Instead, we'd love for VIPs to show support by telling some friends about SwiftKey. Spread the word about the sale! Show them your stats. For those uninitiated in the science of SwiftKey's predictions, have them give you a few sentences to input. Show them why it matters to you. :cool:

EeZeEpEe    638

Have you seen what Tapatalk did ? They released v4 like new app instead upgrading v2. We got Flow and now Cloud....all free !

Yeah. I "bit the bullet" and just purchased it again.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4

demlasjr    33

Yeah. I "bit the bullet" and just purchased it again.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4

Exactly! We did it because we like it and we support the team. Many wasn't happy, but they can remain to the old version. A inbuild payment for features like cloud would be also welcome, so those who want to try should pay.

I don't want to make enemies because I guess many are greedy, but Amazon AWS, all the work and time... I think deserve at least $1. This will keep developers motivated to continue improving and optimizing the best keyboard app ever.

Sent from my GT-I9505 32GB black using Tapatalk HD

Tapper    2,324

The way that I see it is that you all provide us with extremely valuable feedback, which we consider while making each public release as awesome as possible. I hope our latest release reflects this. We made some massive improvements between the first beta of SwiftKey Cloud and the release we published the other day. In turn, we provide you guys with free updates. Again, the way we'd love to see your gratitude is simply by spreading the SwiftKey love to family and friends if you feel we're worthy.

Kindest,

Evan

dfunk29    10

The way that I see it is that you all provide us with extremely valuable feedback, which we consider while making each public release as awesome as possible. I hope our latest release reflects this. We made some massive improvements between the first beta of SwiftKey Cloud and the release we published the other day. In turn, we provide you guys with free updates. Again, the way we'd love to see your gratitude is simply by spreading the SwiftKey love to family and friends if you feel we're worthy.

Kindest,

Evan

I love being a beta tester! Thank you for the opportunity! I tell everyone about SwiftKey - even if they've heard it from me before! Thanks for a great app!

Tapper    2,324

You're very welcome, dfunk. Also, thanks for telling some buddies about us. We're always very grateful for that.

Also, we've always got some exciting stuff in the pipeline for you. Anyone who's spoken with me before knows that I'm pretty hard-nosed when it comes to not speaking about details, ETAs, etc. Still, keep the faith. We're working for you.